Tourist Apartments Fuentepark
Fuentepark Apartments is a tourist apartment complex managed by Bahia Sur Hotels on the island of Fuerteventura. It is located on the north side of the island in Corralero, closer to the airport than those of Jandia on the south side.
Its location within the urbanisation is excellent, just one street back from the seafront, and on the edge of the old town where the height of buildings is limited to one or two storeys. It offers a quiet environment with gardened areas, in combination with the pleasant weather enjoyed by the Canary Islands through most of the year. These factors combine to make it attractive to visitors from Nordic countries who want a property they can enjoy on a long term basis, yet with the services of a hotel.
The complex is composed of 76 apartments in a single linear block with a reception at the centre, plus internal garden areas and swimming pools. It belongs to a British investment fund, to which Bahia Sur Hotels provides asset management and divestment management services.
- Financing of works and obtaining of First Occupation and Tourist Activity Licence.
- Listing of the complex on the Register of Tourism, obtaining a grade 1.
- Tourist promotion and marketing through the TT.OO., Internet and minority agengies.
- Sales promotions via definition of a target market, design of a sales catalogue, and presentation at points of sale nationwide.
- Integrated management of the complex: hotel management, management of the owners association, maintenance, etc.
- Private sales of apartments, attendance at international fairs, product promotion
At the present time average occupancy levels are running at around 92% on an annual basis, quarterly settlements with the owner are at very satisfactory levels, staffing costs have been optimised and management is stable.
Discover the website of Tourist Apartments FuenteparkVisit website