Apartments Santa Eularia is a complex of apartments by the sea on the coast of Santa Eulalia, Ibiza. It is composed of 58 apartments of varying sizes. Its marketing proceeded at a rapid pace with sales made equally to Spanish nationals and overseas buyers.
Its commercial tourist operation continues under Bahia Sur Hotels, even though the number of units under management has decreased due to owners wanting to use them during the months of July and August which are the only profitable months during the very short tourist season. Tourist operation in the other months makes little sense.
The profitability of the units under management is very high and the RevPAR very elevated in the months of July and August. This has also combined with tourist rental on a per day basis for short stays, and some apartments marketed for long stay in the summer and winter seasons. The owner built the complex in 2002 and on completing the works contracted Bahia Sur Hoteles for its operation and marketing.
- Financing of works and obtaining of First Occupation and Tourist Activity Licence.
- Listing of the complex on the Register of Tourism, obtaining a grade 1. Tourist promotion and marketing through the TT.OO., Internet and minority agencies.
- Tourist promotion and marketing through the TT.OO., Internet and minority agengies.
- Development of a platform www.rentibiza.com, which has been expanding with the registration of other tourist complexes under management in the region.
- Integrated management of the complex: hotel management, management of the owners association, maintenance, etc.
- Private sales of apartments.
At the present time average occupancy levels are running at around 92% on an annual basis, quarterly settlements with the owner are at very satisfactory levels, staffing costs have been optimised and management is stable.